Welcome to the Shiloh Center - An Outpost of Hope
We are a non-profit organization working to restore body, mind and spirit through
Licensed, and Masters Level Mental Health Counselors, Clinical Social workers, Marriage
and Family Therapists and Certified Christian Therapists committed to a standard
To have a community of individuals that are empowered, motivated, and whole in mind,
body and spirit.
To promote restoration of the mind, body, and spirit with programs in mental health
and addictions education, Pastoral care and emotional stability treatment programs.
- To provide holistic, Biblically based counseling service promoting emotional health
and spiritual growth.
- To provide caring, affordable counseling for all individuals and families in need
of help regardless of race, social position or religious affiliation.
- To provide opportunities for transformative learning through seminars, psycho-educational
groups and workshops.
- To integrate faith and reason with behavioral science.
- To maintain professional and ethical standards in practice.